- October 20, 2015
- Nic Raboy
Content is king when it comes to ranking better in Google search results, but there are little things that can be done to significantly boost your position in someone’s search. This is what is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Per Wikipedia, it can be defined like so:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Here we’re going to look at some very simple, yet effective, things that you can do to help rank better and boost your traffic.Read More
- Why You Must Establish A Mailing List For Your Site Sooner Than Later
- Boost Your Ranking in Google Search Results with an HTTPS Secured Site
- 5 Easy Ways to Earn Passive Income Online
- Earn Money from YouTube Videos Through AdSense and Product Placement
- Effectively Market Your Content With These Social Media Tips