- June 5, 2016
- Nic Raboy
A wild guess is that you created your website or blog with the intention of making money online. If this was not the intention, it probably will be in the future. To be honest, when I had created The Polyglot Developer, it was more for building an online reputation for myself rather than for making money. Now it is both.
The best kind of money you can make online is money you don’t have to pour your life into. This is better defined as passive income.
Passive income defined via Wikipedia:
Passive income is an income received on a regular basis, with little effort required to maintain it.
I’m going to share the ways I’m generating passive income. The best part of this is that anyone can take advantage of these steps.Read More
- Why You Must Establish A Mailing List For Your Site Sooner Than Later
- Boost Your Ranking in Google Search Results with an HTTPS Secured Site
- 5 Easy Ways to Earn Passive Income Online
- Earn Money from YouTube Videos Through AdSense and Product Placement
- Effectively Market Your Content With These Social Media Tips