- July 5, 2016
- Nic Raboy
There are millions of websites and blogs on the internet with more being created every day. There is very little uniqueness between sites anymore. Heck, there are probably more than a thousand blogs on the internet that serve a similar purpose to Own the Web. Now it becomes a race to rank higher than those other similar sites. If you’ve been keeping up, I’ve written many posts up until now to help you rank higher in search results, but this time we’re going to look at something a little more technical in this area.
Not a lot of people know this, but back in 2014 Google wrote a blog article regarding HTTPS as a Ranking Signal. It is no secret that Google is trying to make the internet a safer place, but it isn’t well known that Google rewards those who practice internet safety. By securing your website or blog, you can make a huge difference in how you rank in the search results.
We’re going to explore securing a website or blog and taking a look at the positive that comes out of it.Read More
- Why You Must Establish A Mailing List For Your Site Sooner Than Later
- Boost Your Ranking in Google Search Results with an HTTPS Secured Site
- 5 Easy Ways to Earn Passive Income Online
- Earn Money from YouTube Videos Through AdSense and Product Placement
- Effectively Market Your Content With These Social Media Tips